Wednesday 28 July 2021

REMEMBERING ALL IS DONE. R A I D .

 This blog today is directly connected to a  meditation I had over forty years ago now. It

has taken me all this time and over ten thousand blogs to arrive here today. In the meditation

I had forty years ago, I was sat in my armchair in the flat I was living in where I worked as 

a deputy manger of a hostel for offenders. I was in the process of stilling all my thoughts,

when I felt an upward urge, a compelling feeling of raising upwards out of my physical body

and shooting out through the roof of my flat into interstellar space, within a blink of an eye, all

light had vanished, no stars were seen anywhere, just a blank void of infinity, zero light, zero

darkness, I just looked out at NO-THING, all i could see were my eyes no-thing more. I was

just sitting there in my astral body, wondering what was this place, and where was it? With

that a voice arose within me and said, "this here is in the "BEFORE" the universe was born,

you are witnessing the Absolute VOID of NO-THING-NESS . Then a flash LIGHT and a 

RUSH BEYOND any VERBALIZATION , so fast that light appeared frozen and motionless

I saw the birth of this universe its unfoldment  and its END. 

Untold billions of years compressed into ONE MOMENT within Eternity. The voice then 

said that you have witnessed the VOID , the birth of the universe and the end of the universe

all in the blink of an EYE. Now you will go back to your incarnated form, and will have to

wait billions of years to catch up with what has already to ME ENDED!

In the eyes of the eternal ONE ,It has already been gone and dusted, all the vast number of

experiences played out over countless billions of years, in its eternal pure awareness its all

BEEN and now LONG GONE, It just that we have to wait a few more billion years to catch

up with what is already completed and done.

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. The past present and future all exist only in this now, what we have to wait for, had already occurred within an infinite expressed NOW We have all been, experienced, and lived countless lives, and wake up in the BEFORE it ever occurred?

    ReplyDelete