Saturday 17 April 2021

BEGUILED EMOTIONAL ENERGY. B E E .

 I discovered well over forty years ago now just how possessive the ego is of keeping complete

control of our being. When I started meditating in 1974 I found that I was always getting 

distracted from what I was doing, which was trying to meditate and find some peace of mind

and serenity. Whenever I sat down to start meditating, something trivial thought would enter my

mind that seemed to warrant my immediate attention, and therefore cancel out my meditation.

It took me several years to finally work out what was happening to me.

I realised that the ego had a beguiling effect, on my actions, in particular when I was about to

start meditating. I realised that the deeper I went into exploring my inner self, and began to

awaken my latent spirituality, the ego become and felt threatened of its loosing its vice like grip

it had on my thinking and actions, and because of this fear the ego had, it tried to undermine

and subvert my intentions to go deeper into meditation.

The ego was intent on keeping the emotions and the living energy that flows through us all

well within the confines of the physical body and relative thinking. When it felt the awareness

and consciousness beginning to expand out into the universe, it became uneasy and felt it was

loosing its grip on the control it thought it had of me.

And this fear caused the ego to try and deceive me, to beguile me, and distract me from 

venturing any deeper into self enquiry.

I discovered that basically emotional energy arises from within the heart, and at the core of

emotional energy is that of Divinity and soul PRESENCE.

We are all souls at various stages of awakening, as we make further inroads into the 

realisation of who and what we really are, which is of course immortal divine souls, we will

then have access to greater intensities of emotional spiritual energy, which in turn will expand

our levels of consciousness and awareness perceptions.

Warmest regards Michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment