Friday 10 December 2021

WHO ARE YOU ? W A Y .

 Have  you ever been asked dear reader of this blog, the question of "who the hell do you think

you are?" What would your answer be? If this question becomes who am "I"? Then what will

I say? When John the Baptist was asked the question of who was he, he replied," I am a voice

crying out in the wilderness" how many of us feel like that at times? What is the WAY that we

must all tread upon this pathway of expressed life here on earth. In my meditation experience

over 47 years, I have come across the term of the "PATHLESS PATH" which becomes unique 

to each and everyone of us, we each tread and create our own pathway through our journeying

in our gathering of experiences.

We each create our own unique way, by the choices we make daily in our lives. For me choosing

to take up meditation was the best choice I have ever made, because meditation answered for me

the question of who am I ? Which also answers the question of who are you? Because when I

discovered that I was an immortal divine soul, I therefore also realized that I was not some 

unique entity that was a divine immortal soul, rather that everyone must also be an immortal

soul  as well. It was just that they did not realize who they really were.

This is the reason and why I write these blogs about soul realization and the reality that lies

within each one of us, all we need do, is what i did 47 years ago, and that was  to look within

take up a daily meditation practice, and therefore discover for yourself, that immortal truth

that lies within your heart chakra, awaiting to become activated by your self inquiry interest.

The WAY AHEAD for YOU lies within your inner hidden self, we need to recast our gaze

from perpetually outward, checking our smart phones and gadgets, instead be SMART and

look within your self, and ask yourself the question of all questions which is that of WHO AM

"I"??? Within yourself you will find that question answered.

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome facebook Soul realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment