Saturday 25 December 2021

CHRISTMAS UNIVERSAL BLESSINGS INVITE COMPANY. C U B I C

 I wish all my many readers where ever you are on this planet Earth a very Merry Christmas

and a joyful new year filled with hope for you all. Christmas time for me is a time of

reflection and one of counting my many blessings. I am very fortunate and have always

had all I have ever needed. I have never been hungry or ever short of clean fresh water

to drink, I have always had a roof over my head, and a clean bed to sleep in. However In

my reflections I am made acutely aware that there are literally tens of millions of our

brothers and sisters, fellow human beings, who have absolutely nothing whatsoever,

millions are homeless, dying of acute starvation, dying from drinking filthy polluted

water, being cruelly treated and abused, those poor souls living in war torn areas where

parents mourn the loss of their children being shot or bombed. All these realizations 

impact upon my consciousness, and a feeling of being unable to help and feeling helpless/

All i can do is to pray that the great Spirit of universal LOVE can somehow make a change

in those desperate souls lives. It seems like there is a great divide in this world, where so many

have far more than they will ever need, while millions have no home, no food, no water,

and no hope. We in the west have so much, why is this great divide allowed to continue

We have so much here, that we become fixated on trivia, where surface trivia plies as having

depth, and then there is the WOKE mentality, which is trivia born out of boredom and

shallowness of integrity, when you are dying of hunger and thirst, woke crap cannot exist

because of your immediate inner need of food, water, clothes to wear, a roof over your head.

So many of us can indeed count our blessings, because we have foot to eat, clean water to 

drink, and a clean bed and a roof over our heads, ask a child in YEMAN dying of starvation

If they have any blessings to count?  Hope i have not been gloomy am just sharing what is

within my heart, bless you all dear readers of my blog.

Warmest regards Michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment