Sunday 12 December 2021

REALIZING INNER TRUTH EXPRESSING SOUL. R I T E S .

This blog called RITES is about expressing our rites of passage from ignorance of our soul

to knowing of its reality. To be able to realize that inner truth that lies within every human

being on this planet. For me this realization rite of passage was in the act of me taking up

meditation and beginning to embark on a passage of inner knowing, little did I realize where

this would lead me, all I was looking for in the beginning was to find some peace of mind

and hopefully some serenity.

What I eventually found was at first beyond my comprehension, it was a mind blowing

experience. I had not ever given much if any thought before taking up meditation as to 

whether the soul was real or not. But soon after beginning to meditate i began to experience

various psychic phenomena occurring around me ,I became aware of my aura, and heard

an inner voice whispering to me words of reassurance. I began to tune into my intuition and

found that this inner voice would reveal things to me that I never knew before. 

Then one day this inner voice said, who do you think I am?  I said the voice of my intuition!

Whose voice it that it said? Then I felt an overwhelming feeling of love enveloping me and 

I knew that this inner voice was indeed my higher self, which was my immortal  divine

soul ! I had made conscious telepathic communication with the divine soul was and IS who

I really AM.

I could then at that same time realize that my physical body was just a vehicle for the soul

to use here on Earth to gather up various experiences of expressed tangible life.

All my blogs are really about us each and every human being has the inner capacity to do

the very same thing that I done and realized my own soul realization over forty years ago now.

All we need do is to refocus our gaze inward, take up meditation listen out for that still small

inner voice, this inner voice will if listened too gently guide you in the direction of awakening

up your inner divine being. Why not give it a try, what have you got to lose?

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment