Tuesday 13 October 2020

Spitit Our Universal Love Signature S O U L S .

 Mankind is by in large completely unaware of its true divine nature and heritage, so do know

and some accept that they are indeed souls with bodies, and not the other way round of bodies

with souls.The vast majority though of mankind think that they are just a physical body and 

nothing more than that. This blog is about  trying to raise our awareness into and leading to

the full soul realization of the by then newly awakened soul. With the advent of the internet

it is so very easy to access lots of spirtual information and much about us all being souls.

For those who may be sceptical about this whole thing about soul realization, and also wary

of total strangers telling them to accept this as fact, then there is somebody who you will 

listen to, and accept what they say, this somebody is your very own self.When I first discovered

the reality of my own soul,it was not through anybody else telling me to accep of believe this

in fact it was my own unique personal experience, that revealed to me fully the realzation that

I was indeed a divine immortal soul,so I found out about this what foe me is now a four decade

personal acceptance through personal experience the reality of my divine soul, So for you dear 

reader of this blog, I suggest that if in the case you are interested in realizing your own immortal

soul, and by reading this blog implies that you are, then my suggestion to you is that you take a 

look within your self, either via the route of meditation or yoga and ask yourself the question of

who am I really? This question is asked sincerly and with a postive attitude will begin to unlock

your somewhat latent intuition and insightful thoutht modes of consciousness. This will then begin

to build up an inner picture of your inner makeup. And this will lead you to gain insight and personal

awareness of things about you had never perscieved before taking up meditation or yoga, by doing

this daily practice, you  will not have to take my word, or anybodies eleses word about soul beingness

you will therefore gater your own experieces, and with these you will learn to trust them implicity.

To me this is the very best way to learn anything,from your own experences.

In part two will go a little deeper into this profound and interesting topic.

Warmest regards Michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed, Facebbook, Twitter.

If this blog resonates with you,please pass it onto your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment