Sunday 14 August 2016

Expressing the Higher self (Soul)

Little did I know or ever imagine that when I began meditating forty years ago it would lead me to make conscious contact with my higher self (soul).
It evolved over a number of years,beginning with intuition seemingly to "come on line" I began to notice increased sensitivity and as though I was being tuned into a particular frequency and this sounded like a high pitched noise in my ears ,as  though I was being guided by an invisible energy.
Intuition means, "to be taught from within "and  I have come to realize the truth of this, I began by posing questions to myself in meditation like "who am I really ?"and  I began to get answers to all my questions ,I  was amazed at this and was eager to learn more.
tbc
regards Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment