Tuesday 10 May 2022

SOUL INNER REALIZATION. S I R .

 This blog today entitled SIR is about how we all can achieve Soul Realization  by going

within ourselves and seeking out that Divine Indwelling Being  who resides within each

one of us. So many of us believe in having souls , and never venture beyond a vague 

belief that I am a soul, but we can change that belief into an inner knowing by actually

realizing our inner Divine Presence.  

Back in 1974  when I started meditation little did I know my MEAGER attempts at 

meditation would lead me into the full and complete realization of my Divine immoral

Soul, all I was really looking for was some peace of mind, some serenity and for to be able

to slow down and stop my rapid thought processes.

Soul realization is open to all seekers, all you need is to go within yourself and practice 

meditation, seek the inner silence and wait for your intuition to begin to come on-line 

for you, you will find that after you have observed your breath, let go of your thoughts 

until you experience some quietness inner silence , then your intuition will fire up

and give you inspiring intuitive thoughts and flashes of insight into things that had 

previously baffled you.

When you have discovered this intuition, this leads onto your higher self . When I 

discovered my higher self , I then thought what is the nature of this higher self?  It was

then that I made the LEAP from having faith in my soul TO actually KNOWING

that I had established conscious contact with my Divine immortal SOUL.

This too is open to all you dear readers of this blog today you can just like me also realize

your own immortal soul by doing what I did to practice meditation and go deeply within

yourself, this what I am sharing today is NOT A THEORY I read in a book, rather it is 

my direct LIVING EXPERIENCE of having achieved this within myself, which is the 

conscious realizing of my immortal divine soul.

Warmest regards michael

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. It good to read about practical experience rather than theory. Rachel

    ReplyDelete