Wednesday 19 January 2022

WHO AM I TRULY ? W A I T .

 How many times have we asked ourselves that most vital question of who am I truly?

I am sure that this question has been asked  regularly down through centuries  long past.

So many of us imagine that our physical bodies are who we really are, and many folks 

go to their graves thinking that very same thought.

With the opening up of the internet and that of global mass communications we have so

much more access to websites that all propose to answer that very question of who am I 

really?  Does anyone really know? Well the answer to that question can be answered by 

the one asking it. If they take up the practice of meditation and go within themselves and

ask that very question of who am "I"? 

I have indeed done this many years ago now, and was given the answer by my higher

self who informed me that I was a divine immortal soul, and that the physical body I 

thought before was ME, was actually just a vehicle which thereby permitted entry of

the soul into this super dense physical realm. The only way the soul could gain purchase

here was to make a physical receptacle  which is what we think is us.

The beauty of this self enquiry is that you do not have to take any bodies word for the 

reality of the divine immortal soul, not even my word, but by going within yourselves 

you will at least take your own discovery of what you find within yourself.

We do not have to WAIT any longer to answer this question, you can begin your very

own quest to find yourself today, why WAIT?

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook soul realization.

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family  and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment