Wednesday 12 January 2022

MEDITATION OPENS DOORS EXPANDING LIFE. M O D E L .

 Meditation is the ancient science of soul knowing which leads to wholeness of being.

For me it has opened so m any doors that I never knew even existed before I took up 

the practice well over four decades ago.

I discovered early on in my meditation that the most important thing we can ever really

know is "OURSELVES", if we do not know ourselves then what do we really know

that can equal that of full self knowing?

Peace of mind and inner serenity are the many fruits of meditation. when I first started

meditating all I was really looking for was a way to slow down the rapid thoughts I had

plus to find some relaxation and a modicum of inner peace and serenity. That is all I was

looking for then, what I realise now is that I was also looking for who I really was, but 

did not know this at the time.

It was only after a while meditating that I found myself asking myself the question of who

am I really?

It was then that I realised I never knew who I really was, I had assumed quite wrongly 

that I did know who I was.

It was then shortly afterwards that I was meditating as usual, when all of a sudden I became

aware of a PRESENCE within me, this presence fired up my latent intuition and then I began

to realise that this inner presence was indeed my HIGHER SELF, which after a while began

to unfold into deeper levels of consciousness which then led onto the HIGHER SELF 

introducing itself to me as that of being my Immortal Divine Soul, this awakening brought

tears to my eyes, at last I thought that hole that was within has now been filled in a most

spectacular and profound way. I hope that all who read this and meditate will themselves

awaken into this most profound inner discovery we will ever make.

Warmest regards michael.

kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcomed Facebook Soul Realization

If this blog resonates within you then please pass it onto your family and friends Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment