Friday 20 July 2018

Humans Are Vehicles Incorporating Numinosity's Grace. H A V I N G Part Two.

Humanity, human beings, what are we really? Well there maybe some very great and noble tales
to say about humanity, brave souls, who gave their life to save another, heroic deeds done,
great examples of some souls who changed a nation, like Nelson Mandala for instance, surely
this means that humanity really is worth something? Have we not risen above all our creatures?
Is it not then a let down, to be told, and hopefully realize that you are just a vehicle? Like that car
you drive to work in? It can feel that way at first, I know because I have experienced this feeling
personally. Thinking all I am is a bloody vehicle! Being driven by some higher power called the SOUL? What about ME? Don't I count for anything at all? All these questions assaulted my then
aching brain! This was then when I  began to understand what was really going on. I had been
regularly meditating and was experiencing a presence within me, intuitive ideas began fllowing
into  my consciousness, I began investigating this word "intuition" I found out it meant to be
literally to be "taught from within" which then puzzled me as to who or what was this inner teacher?
Was I experiencing a schizophrenic episode? Was I mad and hopelessly deluded ? Or was this phenomena that I was experiencing some real and genuine? after much "soul searching" and reading
about other who too had the same experiences, I decided this was real, and that indeed I was a
divine immortal soul, and using this physical body as a vehicle  in order to gain purchase upon this
low vibrational field called planet Earth. This discovery lead me to see that I was in no way unique
or different to anybody else,it  just showed me that some of us like myself, have discovered this truth
within us, while others had not, that is the only real difference, I discovered this reality over forty
years ago now, and have met others along the path of return, who also have woken up and discovered
their higher self, the soul within each and every one of the seven or so billion souls on this planet.
Our bodies provide a home for our real and true being, all souls are within a "learning curve" or arc,
sometimes called evolution, although we are all immortal and eternal beings, we have all been on a vast and unimaginable journey spanning countless billions of earth time years, culminating in
our gradually becoming SELF AWARE points of CONSCIOUSNESS, and as we are just beginning
to "wake up" and smell the roses,we still have many lessons to fully understand before we are at a
point where we will actually reflect nothing back,as we will be PERFECT REALIZED SELF, in
the mean time, each soul like you dear reader of this blog,has lessons to learn, and experiences to
experience.
Warmest regards Michael
kirkpatrickmichael17@gmail.com any feedback welcome Facebook Soul Realization/

No comments:

Post a Comment